Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Check out the translator!!!

Through my travels of trying to get this blog system figured out, I discovered Google has a translator for your web pages.   It was pretty easy to install, and my posts are now available to all the major languages of the world.  I placed it in the top right hand corner of the blog right underneath the header.

If you are Chinese, you can read my blog in Mandarin.  If you are a fluent reader in Italian, then you can read it in the language you are most comfortable with.

Come check it out.  I want this blog to reach all people from every corner of the world.  I think communicating throughout the world is an important part in moving forward together and having a prosperous future.

Related Articles
Get the Translator for yourself


Bookmark and Share


If you would like to contribute your own posts to this blog you can contact me at politicalpulsesite@gmail.com. I am open to creative ideas and welcome them.

Latest financial news - CNNMoney.com

FOXNews.com