Friday, November 13, 2009

Politicians and their quotes

I am back from my little hiatus and decided I would find some great quotes from those in the political world.  Some are funny, others are outrageous, and some have defined our society.  I could just make a post on every stupid quote Bush has made, but it would literally be 100 pages long.  How in the world did we ever elect that dippity-do.

  • "If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."- Ann Coulter 

  • "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."- Ann Coulter  

  • "The issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should. I've got Greenspan's book." - John McCain

  • "The idea of cloning Joe Biden is dangerous, profoundly wrong, and has no place in our society, or any society"- Barack Obama

  • "Look, when I was a kid, I inhaled frequently. That was the point."-Barack Obama

  •  "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

  • "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."- George W. Bush

  • "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."- George W. Bush

  • "I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."- George W. Bush 

  • "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." - George W. Bush

  • "See, Barack's been talking down to black people on this faith-based...I want to cut his nuts off."- Jesse Jackson

    •  "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals, like in your country."- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

    • "I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." - Dan Quayle


    • "Things are more like they are now than they have ever been" - Gerald Ford



    •  "If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure" - Dan Quayle


    • "According to this week's Time magazine, President George Bush is a serious fitness buff. He works out 60 to 90 minutes a day with weights. Apparently he likes working out because it 'clears his mind.' Sometimes it works a little too well." - Jay Leno
    Bookmark and Share


    If you would like to contribute your own posts to this blog you can contact me at politicalpulsesite@gmail.com. I am open to creative ideas and welcome them.

    Latest financial news - CNNMoney.com

    FOXNews.com